The author and publisher of this site and the accompanying materials make no representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness or completeness of the contents of this site.
The author and publisher disclaim any warranties (express or implied), merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. The author and publisher shall in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided "as is", and without warranties.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and its potential. Any examples in these materials are not be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings.
The author and publisher do not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any sites listed or linked to in this site. All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy or any other implied or explicit purpose.
As always, the advice of a competent legal, tax, accounting or other professional should be sought.
This site is © copyrighted and is protected under the US Copyright Act of 1976 and all other applicable international, federal, state and local laws, with ALL rights reserved. No part of this may be copied, or changed in any format, sold, or used in any way other than what is outlined within this site under any circumstances without express permission.
How we gather information from users
How we collect and store information depends on the page you are visiting, the activities in which you elect to participate and the services provided.
Like most Web sites, this site collects information automatically and through the use of electronic tools that may be transparent to our visitors. For example, we may log the name of your Internet Service Provider or use cookie technology to recognize you and hold information from your visit. Among other things, the cookie may store your user name and password, sparing you from having to re-enter that information each time you visit, or may control the number of times you encounter a particular advertisement while visiting our site. As we adopt additional technology, we also may gather information through other means. In certain cases, you can choose not to provide us with information, for example by setting your browser to refuse to accept cookies, but if you do you may be unable to access certain portions of the site or may be asked to re-enter your user name and password, and we may not be able to customize the site's features according to your preferences.
What Information We Collect
- Full name
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers, should you purchase one of our products
- Business/Company name
- Other information about your business (# years in business, industry, etc.), should you request us to write information about your Company on your behalf
- IP address (automatically collected)
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- Operating system (automatically collected)
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
How We Store the Information We Collect
Some or all of your data may be stored or transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using Our Site and submitting information to Us. If We do store or transfer data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the EEA and under the GDPR. Such steps may include, but not be limited to, the use of legally binding contractual terms between Us and any third parties We engage and the use of the EU-approved Model Contractual Arrangements
We only store your data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it
Our Data Retention Policies are:
- Data related to customer account information is retained on our servers indefinitely, unless you request us to remove it
- Involuntarily-collected information (e.g. Cookies) is retained for up to one year by web browsers, at which point is typically deleted by the browser itself
What we do with the information we collect
Like other Web publishers, we collect information to enhance your visit and deliver more individualized content and advertising. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with anyone.
Aggregated Information (information that does not personally identify you) may be used in many ways. For example, we may combine information about your usage patterns with similar information obtained from other users to help enhance our site and services (e.g., to learn which pages are visited most or what features are most attractive). Aggregated Information may occasionally be shared with our advertisers and business partners. Again, this information does not include any Personally Identifiable Information about you or allow anyone to identify you individually.
Personally Identifiable Information collected by this site also may be used for other purposes, including but not limited to site administration, troubleshooting, processing of ecommerce transactions, administration of sweepstakes and contests, and other communications with you. Certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our site (our Web hosting service for example) may access such information. We will use your information only as permitted by law. In addition, from time to time as we continue to develop our business, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets. We may also disclose your information in response to a court order, at other times when we believe we are reasonably required to do so by law, in connection with the collection of amounts you may owe to us, and/or to law enforcement authorities whenever we deem it appropriate or necessary. Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure in such cases.
Affiliated sites, linked sites and advertisements
The brand ClientCabin and this website are owned and operated by MindQuo LTD.
This site expects its partners, advertisers and affiliates to respect the privacy of our users. Be aware, however, that third parties, including our partners, advertisers, affiliates and other content providers accessible through our site, may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. For example, during your visit to our site you may link to, or view as part of a frame on a this site page, certain content that is actually created or hosted by a third party. Also, through this site you may be introduced to, or be able to access, information, Web sites, features, contests or sweepstakes offered by other parties. this site is not responsible for the actions or policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties when providing information on a feature or page operated by a third party.
You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose Personally Identifiable Information on message boards or in chat areas, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of this site and this policy.
Data collected on your usage of this site, including but not limited to, the pages you visit, can be used to serve you ads on this site and other sites across the internet. This usage data may be collected by third party advertising networks, including but not limited to Google, SiteScout, retargeting sites, remarketing sites, Facebook, and YouTube with the purpose to serve ads based on your past usage of this site
You can choose not to accept cookies from this site by changing the security settings in your web browser. However, some functions of this site may be interrupted as a result.
How to Access Your Data and/or Rescind Consent to Store Data
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). You also have the right to rescind permission for us to store that data on our site. Please contact us by emailing [email protected] to request a copy of your data and/or to revoke permission for us to access it.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve you ads based on your visit to this site and other sites on the Internet.
This site does not knowingly collect or solicit Personally Identifiable Information from or about children under 13 except as permitted by law. If we discover we have received any information from a child under 13 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe this site has any information from or about anyone under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
Changes to this Policy
This site reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected.
DISCLAIMER - COMPENSATORY AFFILIATION
This site may be affiliated with companies whose products and services are being promoted on this site, as a Marketing Affiliate and receive compensation for sales of such products and services.
EARNINGS DISCLAIMER AND FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS
Every effort has been made to accurately represent the products and services found on this site and their potential. However, there is no guarantee that a customer will earn any money using the products and services found on this site, or the techniques or ideas in these materials. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings in any way.
Materials in the product and on our website may contain information that includes or is based upon Forward-Looking Statements within the meaning of the Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-Looking Statements present our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. Such Forward-Looking Statements use words such as "anticipate," "estimate," "expect," "project," "intend," "plan," "believe," and other such words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance. Your results may vary from ours and those of anyone else that is, or will be using these products, techniques, and/or services.
Any and all Forward-Looking Statements here or on any of our sales material are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential not actual earnings expected. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made, expressed or implied that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else's.
REFUND, CANCELLATION AND CARRYFORWARD POLICY
Each cancellation request must be officially communicated to AmpiFire via [email protected].
Specific guidelines regarding cancellations:
All ClientCabin product cancellation requests must be communicated at least 3 business days prior to their official renewal date.
Cancellations made outside of the specified time-frame will be accepted but do not qualify for a refund.
Steps required in order to successfully cancel a subscription:
- Customer must request cancellation by emailing [email protected].
- Support will confirm the receipt of the request to the customer.
- ClientCabin will address the request.
Important: Responding to all communications from ClientCabin, especially to confirm cancellation requests, is highly recommended in order to prevent unwanted charges.
ClientCabin might take a certain period of time to address any misunderstandings or issues that motivated the customer's cancellation request.
Nevertheless, if the customer discontinues further use of the subscription, and no resolution is reached for their concerns, ClientCabin will honor the initial cancellation request date.
Should a cancellation request meeting the above conditions not be processed by ClientCabin before the subscription renewal date, ClientCabin will refund the customer for any fees incurred.
Specific guidelines regarding refunds:
ClientCabin customers are not entitled to refunds as the general rule. However, occasional refunds may be awarded as a gesture of good-will.
Each request will be assessed by the ClientCabin team, and the decision to refund depend exclusively on ClientCabin.
Some special promotions are covered by a 60-day money back guarantee, where the customer is entitled to a full refund on the initial purchase.
For this guarantee to be applicable, it has to be displayed within the Sales page of a specific promotion.
Subsequent purchases are not covered by this 60-day money back guarantee.
ClientCabin has a strict policy regarding any refunds it decides to issue of over $8,000.00; as these will be reimbursed exclusively via Bank transfer.
In the case of a refund exceeding the $8,000.00 threshold, the customer agrees to provide their banking details when requested, so the refund can be issued.
- No partial refunds will be issued regarding subscription charges; However, partial refunds may be granted for non-subscription products and services.
The refund process as a whole can take up to 2-3 weeks, and it generally (with exceptions) presents the following structure:
Customer requests refund to ClientCabin's support team > Support assesses the refund request > ClientCabin decides to award a refund or not, and communicates the decision to the customer > If awarded, ClientCabin's Finance department issues the refund > Payment processor (or bank) receives the money > Payment processor (or bank) credits the money to customer's account.
Customers must refrain from raising disputes or Charge-backs while an internal refund process is ongoing. Especially if ClientCabin's support team has informed the customer that the refund request is being processed.
If the customer were to raise a dispute or a charge-back while the refund assessment process is ongoing, it will result in a failed attempt to refund, as it will be automatically blocked by the billing platform.
Requesting a refund and raising a dispute or charge-back at the same time could be considered as a fraud attempt, as there is an intent to be refunded twice. Customers may have their right of service revoked at ClientCabin's discretion, including access to their ClientCabin accounts. Additionally, payment processors might flag the customer's account as fraudulent and restrict access to it.
Customers that file credit card or PayPal disputes untruthfully or incorrectly may have their right of service revoked at our discretion.
Asigo System customers are solely responsible for disputes, charge-backs, and refunds resulted from transactions with their end clients. Furthermore, ClientCabin reserves the right to withdraw revenues should customers fail to do so.
Customers that do not pay their ClientCabin product fees (monthly subscriptions, annual subscriptions or split-pay packages) may have their right of service revoked at our discretion, including access to their ClientCabin accounts. Non-paid fees are defined as any delinquent payments for ClientCabin products that are not resolved (paid in full) by the customer within 27 days of their original payment due date. For split-pay packages, Customers agree to pay the total fee of the package over consecutive monthly installments, as defined by ClientCabin, and to a fractioned delivery of full package credits, in equal amounts, per paid installment.
As a general matter, prepayments for distribution services do not have a time limit and the company's undertaking to provide such distribution services does not expire as of a certain date. However, the company shall not be obligated to provide such distribution service if any of the following three factors shall be in effect:
- This site is no longer in the business of distributing news articles;
- Suitable distribution channels are not available; or
- The cost of distribution has risen to such an extent that this site cannot economically provide such service given the amount prepaid.
This site respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement below.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you believe that you hold a claim of copyright infringement against this site, submit notice of your claim via email to [email protected]
Email Address to Which Notification Should Be Sent: [email protected]
To be effective, the notification of your claim of copyright infringement should be written and should include the following:
- A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right you claim has been infringed, or a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate. Your signature. (The signature may be electronic.)
- The identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed. (If you claim that multiple copyrighted works have been infringed, you can submit one notification with a list of the allegedly infringed works.)
- Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit this site to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit this site to contact you, including your address, telephone number, fax number and electronic mail address. You can provide contact information for the owner of the exclusive right that you claim has been infringed if you are not the owner, but rather authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- A statement you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
This site will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely manner. Should you be the copyright holder of a specific piece of content featured on this site without your permission, this site will remove it in a timely manner once notified.
News Article Content Rules and Terms
The documents submitted to ClientCabin shall not contain any content that is obscene, libelous, slanderous or otherwise defamatory, false or misleading or which violates any copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other right of any person and agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including to all those applicable laws, rules and regulations relating to "SPAM".
Under all circumstances, ClientCabin reserves the right at all times and without previous notification to approve, disapprove or remove parts or all the published/submitted documents as long as it is inappropriate to be published. Any decision made by the ClientCabin team shall be FINAL and it cannot be questioned.
Under all circumstances, content distributed by ClientCabin can be removed without prior notification. Distribution partners receiving ClientCabin's content reserve the right to remove any or all content sourced from ClientCabin at their discretion.
No promotional news articles will be accepted as our service should not be used for your advertisements. Company's website URL that contains pop-up and pop-unders ads also will not be accepted. Such news articles will be removed from our database without any notifications. Members are not allowed to misuse our service in order to promote their services violating news article submission conditions. Violation will result in permanent removal of account and their releases.
Headline and Summary
- Headline must not be too long (under 80 characters), and have active verb and subject.
- Headline should accurately present news article's content.
- Headline must be newsworthy (important and recent enough to be announced).
- Summary should clearly describe news article's content.
- Your summary should be one to two sentences long.
- Please do not use first paragraph as summary paragraph.
News Article Format
- News Article word count should be between 300 to 800 words.
- News Article should be objective - don't use casual first person language (I, we, you, etc.)
- Attach only one image per news article not more than 200KB in file size (jpg, png or gif only).
- Video should be embedded correctly into news article.
- Content should have a legitimate news angle (announcing something new and/or timely).
- Don't write your news article like an advertisement or a sales letter.
- Content should keep an impartial tone throughout the news article.
- Please don't ask question(s) in a news article.
- Use uppercase and lowercase lettering appropriately.
<em>…</em>. ONLY links eg.
<a href="URL">…</a>are acceptable.
- Please ensure links are formatted correctly.
- Make sure each paragraph is spaced out with a line.
- Please ensure news article is properly formatted, e.g., do not double space unnecessarily. Use appropriate punctuation and symbols.
- Only include a quote that someone actually might have said.
- News Article links should be limited to 1 per 200 words.
- News Articles should not contain references or links to sexually explicit material, illegal material or profane language.
- Content should not have intent to harm or exact personal revenge against a person or group.
- Spam related words that will be filtered out by spam filters should be refrained.
- Include available contact information where possible.
- Do not place email addresses within the body of the news article.
- Include the city from where the release originates, usually the location of the company's headquarters.
- Content should contain no or few grammatical and spelling errors.
- Do not use special characters and symbols in headline such as ™ or ©.
- ClientCabin does not accept releases that contain only opinion.
- ClientCabin does not accept releases that are duplicated content.
- ClientCabin does not accept releases that promote mortgage, pay day, cash, short-term or long-term loan services.
- ClientCabin does not accept releases that promote escort, sexual enhancement products or supplements.
- ClientCabin does not accept releases containing radical or political opinion/view.
- ClientCabin does not accept releases containing radical religious opinion/view.
- ClientCabin does not accept releases with intent to harm or defame.
- ClientCabin does not accept releases containing unauthorized stock ticker symbols.
- ClientCabin does not accept releases that promote online gambling.
- ClientCabin does not accept topics regarding e-cigs, green coffee, raspberry ketones, HCG, Kratom, Garcinia Cambogia and more.
- Content should keep an impartial tone throughout the news article.
- Content should contain no or few grammatical and spelling errors.
- Don't write your news article like an advertisement or a sales letter.
- ClientCabin does not accept topics regarding illegal device unlocking, rooting or jail-breaking of devices.
- ClientCabin does not accept releases that announces discounts, bonus, price cuts, sales, coupon codes or anything related to promotion of products/services, advertorials or news about promotions.
- ClientCabin does not accept content that reads like an article without news value.
- ClientCabin does not accept content about affiliate product reviews, product reviews or trials.
- ClientCabin does not accept content about new website launches, new blog posts or content that generally does not carry a news value.
Disclaimer: Under any circumstances, the ClientCabin team reserve the right at all times and without previous notification to approve, disapprove or remove parts or all the published/submitted documents as long as it is inappropriate to be published. Any decision made by the ClientCabin team shall be FINAL and cannot be questioned.
These terms will change from time to time without prior notice and you are advised to visit this page for updates.
Our products, services, and training evolve over time to adapt to changing market conditions. As such, we cannot guarantee marketing claims or availability of specific content brands, but we do guarantee best efforts in replacing any with equivalent alternatives.
- [email protected]
- UK Office: 15 Harwood Road, Fulham, London, SW6 4QP.
- HK Office: 14/F China Hong Kong Tower, 8 Hennessy Road, Wanchai.